Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

NAIROBI UNIVERSITY student reveals full list of Men she infected with HIV/AIDS at the 2014 MASAKU 7s

My name is Verah and i am a UoN student. Last year i attended a Rugby event in Nakuru and was raped by 6 men. When i went to hospital to check my status, i was told i am HIV Positive.

This was one of the most trying moment on my life. I wanted to commit suicide but then i though about it and decided to revenge. My target is to infect 1000 men before i die and my mission has already started.




I hate men for raping men and whenever i see a man, all i look for is to seduce him and most fall into my trap because i look beautiful and s3xy....  woman any man would die for.

I went to Masaku sevens and if you attended and sleepy with me without protection, Below is our name. Seek further medical attention and welcome to the world of HIV/AIDS. 

1. Robert Atoti – Student UON
2. Griffins Atika
3. Rouben Otieno – Rugby Player
4. John Lubaswa – Rugby Coach
5. Evans Mwakoi
6. Robah…I dont know his real names
7. Conrad Kamau
8. Brian Chweya – Student Kisii University
9. Man Solo – Nick name
10. Emmanuel Wafula
11. Jefferson Tanui
12. Ouko Senior
13. Nathan Sibi
14. Nickison Mhabashi
15. Martoh
16. Ibrahim Ndinda
17. And 9 other guys that I will reveal their
names soon........