Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

"I Wanted To Abort After My Ex-Lover "J BLESSING" Dumped Me," reveals Former TUKUZA Host Mwende

Esther Mwende who used to host "Tukuza" show on KTN alongside her colleague Anthony Ndiema recently came out to reveal a top secret that she had been keeping to herself for decades.

 During an interview with a local sensational newspaper, Mwende revealed how a top Kenyan video producer who was engaged to her turned his back at her. The two avoided each other after their relationship failed to meet the threshold.

“We were going through a rocky patch in our relationship, which is not uncommon. My ex, however, felt that I was disrespectful and so we decided to take a break, though we continued seeing each other in an uncommitted relationship.”Said Mwende. 







The young lass who currently hosts a show dubbed "Konnect" on Radio Maisha  was so frustrated and had opted to Abort after she came to learn about her pregnancy at a time when she had parted ways with her ex-lover who had promised to take care of their baby.

 "Hot Kenyan Vibes" can now officially reveal that the top Kenyan producer who got Mwende pregnant was non other than "Link Media" video producer "J Blessing.'' At the 2014 Groove Awards, she felt like the world was tearing apart after seeing J Blessing walking in with her new girlfriend Chantelle who is known for her hit song "Toklezea.'' 

 “I was very bitter. I threatened to abort, but he pleaded with me not to, promising to support the child. I later saw him with his new girl at the Groove Awards. It really hurt me and that’s when reality sunk in” Mwende added 

The young, vibrant and passionate radio host who was on her early 20s had to resign from hosting "Tukuza" with Anthony Ndiema  though the company still had faith with her. When discovering that she was going to be a mother, Mwende couldn't believe the reality and instead underwent several pregnancy tests before she later got satisifed.

It was indeed a big shame for a gospel presenter whom many were looking up to as their role model. Mwende later affirmed that she had moved on with her life and that she had forgiven the video producer who left her in a big mess. And as she concluded the interview, this was Mwende's parting shot.

"Reality first hit me when I came home from the hospital with my baby. I did not know how to handle a newborn. I no longer think about changing my wardrobe after every two weeks. All I see and think about is baby clothes and diapers!"

Additional reports by The Nairobian and Turning Point