Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

CAROLINE MUTOKO Madly in Love with this Man..set to tie the Knot Soon...No its not LARRY MADOWO...Kenyan Men Might Faint

I must confess, I was the most offended with this love note that Caroline Mutoko penned on her Facebook page.I have given up completely trying to reveal the mysterious man that causes Caro sleepless nights as the puzzle is too complex for me to solve...below is her post, can you give it a shot in trying to unmsak her Lover?
I have a confession to make.
There's this....shall we say.....person..ish, whose been in my life for about 3 months now and I can profess boldly, that I am in-love.
Let's call him "S".
I carry "S" with me, everywhere I go. "S" is sooo portable.
I even sleep next to "S"... yeah I said it. We sleep together.
I never Kiss and tell but with "S"... I must, because
S is smart
S is resourceful
S is elegant
S is sharp, brighter, vibrant ....
Ohhhh, everyone and every girl should have an "S".
I shall introduce you to "S" at 9:30pm tonight.