Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

BIZARRE!!! Woman Delivers Miracle Baby Boy After 5-Year Pregnancy..SEE PHOTOS

How do we begin this great new? An Abuja-based woman, Mrs Adenike Kolawole,) who was barren for 27 years, got pregnant five years ago but couldn’t give birth to her baby until now.
What this meant was that she had carried a five year pregnancy and gave birth to her baby this year.
She said “I was rejected by my relations, my husband’s family who did not give me the chance of bearing a child. My only consolation was my faith in God,” she said
She said on the day she gave birth to her son, she was in church for their Sunday service when she noticed her water broke and within minutes, her baby was out.
Even her husband is very happy and said that he did not believe his wife was pregnant all these years because he had waited in vain. He said he was grateful to God for what he had done and thanked the well wishers for their support.