Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

DRAMA! Dead Beat Admin accused of neglecting his 6 yr old daughter

After causing many Kenyan men sleepless nights in fear of exposure through his Dead Beat Kenya Facebook page, Jackson Njeru may just be tasting his own medicine. The wealthy bachelor has been allegedly branded an irresponsible father for abandoning his six-year-old daughter whom he sired with his former girlfriend, a claim he  vehemently denies.
In a recent media interview , he defended his name saying that he sends upkeep money for his daughter, while accepting that he has never visited her in Nanyuki where she lives.

"The woman they are talking about was my longtime girlfriend, and yes, we have a daughter whom I've been providing for up to this moment. Those who are spreading rumours that I'm an irresponsible father are my ex-girlfriends… I've all the records. Even how we have been communicating with the child's mother. In fact, when she arrives on October 20, both families will sit down and decide the way forward. Initially, the mother of my daughter lived in Tanzania, though we met in Nairobi. Her home is in Nanyuki, where I have a 50-acre piece of land. I will never neglect my daughter. I will do anything for my blood,"he said and blamed haters for spreading the rumours.
He also revealed that he takes care of other neglected children despite being a bachelor.

"I am single now, but I've more than 20 neglected children I am taking care of at the moment. I feed and educate them, so why can't I provided for my own?" He added.

In an earlier interview, Jackson put it clear that Dead Beat page is there to stay and he won't be cowed by threats he has been receiving from other men.
Since its inception, Dead Beat Facebook has over 192,000 likes, making it a very popular site among Kenyan social media community.

E!News Kenya.